This recipe incorporating the invigorating Dilmah Ceylon Chai tea is a brilliant twist on an age old classic that will captivate the senses in a swirl of tinsel and twinkling Christmas lights.
- 5 Egg Yolks
- 4 tablespoons Vanilla Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dark Rum
- 250ml Cream
- 125ml Milk
- 250g Icing Sugar
- 125ml triple strength Dilmah Exceptional Ceylon Spice Chai Tea (brew 6g tea in 175ml water for 5 mins)
Methods and Directions
- Beat the yolks and vanilla sugar for ½ hour.
- Dissolve the icing sugar in the spirit and then combine all the ingredients.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to drink.