Dry January is for most people the way to start the new year healthily. If you can't drink alcohol, what else can you drink? Water, tea, juice, or coffee? All of these choices are fine but can be a bit boring. If you want to have a little party in your glass, we have collected 7 delicious 0% options for you.
This mocktail looks like eye candy. The combination of green rooibos, cardamom, ginger, and orange creates a perfect pair with apricot juice, Fresh lemon juice adds a nice sour. The honey syrup brings everything perfectly in balance.
- 150 ml Green Rooibos Cardamom, Ginger & Orange tea
- 50 ml apricot juice
- 20 ml Monin honey syrup
- 10 ml fresh lemon juice
- Slice of fresh ginger and lemon Crushed ice
- Fill glass with crushed ice.
- Add the ginger, lemon, and other ingredients
- Stir and decorate the glass with a ribbon of orange zest
Citrus green mocktail
This mocktail is perfect when you don't like sweet drinks. The green tea has a nice bitter while the Jasmine adds a floral note. The ginger beer adds some pretty spiciness.
- 2 gr (1 bag) green tea with jasmine
- 200 ml filtered water
- 1 lime whole lime
- 1 bottle ginger beer, we love the ginger beer from Bundaberg
- Make the tea and let it steep for 3 - 5 minutes
- Let the tea cool down and when it's cool, put it in the fridge until it becomes cold Fill a glass with ¾ tea and ¼ gingerbeer
- Squeeze 2 parts of lime in the glass
Do you have something to celebrate? That asks for bubbles! This alcohol-free Champagne is made from the world's most delicate tea. It has an elegant and delicate taste. The sparkling water adds bubbles.
- 10 gr Ceylon Silver Tips tea
- 250 ml filtered cold water
- Put the tea together with the water in a clean jar Stir the tea through the water
- Let the tea steep overnight or for a minimum of 6 hours
- Filter the tea to remove the Silver Tips
- Fill a glass for ⅓ with the tea and add ⅔ sparkling water. If you want a hard bubble use Spa Rood. If you want a more sophisticated bubble use Sanpellegrino or Spa Marie-Henriette
This alcohol-free Mojito is so delicious, that next time you probably don't want the 'real' version anymore.
- 100 ml Dilmah Exceptional Gentle Minty Green Tea
- 30 ml apple juice
- 10 ml fresh lime juice
- 15 ml simple sugar syrup
- 12 mint leaves 5 lime parts
- Make the tea and let it cool down
- Fill a glass with ice cubes
- Add the remaining ingredients
- Stir and serve
Life is better together. Not only when it comes to love but also when it comes to celebrating life with friends. Eat, drink and have fun together. This alcohol-free Sangria is easy to share with friends. The fresh fruit turns this drink into a real summer drink.
- 3 parts of green tea with jasmine
- 2 parts of sparkling water
- 1 part ginger beer
- Fruit to your preference. If you also add some fruit from the fridge your drink will stay cool for a longer time
Put all the ingredients in a jar and stir
Jasmine and Co
Making tea for a mocktail is nice. Especially if you create a ritual around it. But sometimes you don't have the time or you are just not in the mood for it. For those moments we have created Elixirs. The Elixirs from Dilmah are made from pure fresh harvest tea leaves. The tea that we use in our Elixirs grows on the Rilhena family Tea Garden in Ratnapura located in the south of Sri Lanka.
This tea concentrate is made from 100% pure Ceylon single estate tea. Directly after the tea is being harvested we make our Elixirs. All the good elements like the quality and taste stay intact. And that is something you can taste. The Elixirs are perfect to create mocktails, smoothies, and iced tea. Within the wink of an eye, you can serve a delicious drink. The options with the Elixirs are endless.
- 20 ml Dilmah Elixir of Ceylon Tea Green Tea with Jasmine
- 15 ml fresh lime juice
- 90 ml Aloe Vera juice
- Ice cubes
Add all the ingredients to a glass and stir
Iced teaQuick iced tea The Elixirs from Dilmah are perfect to create a refreshing iced tea within seconds. See it as a healthy version of soda. This iced tea is so simple to create that you can't call this a recipe.
20 ml Elixir
200 cold water
Mix the Elixir and water. If you want to add a twist, use sparkling water to add fresh fruit.
Source photo: Pexels